[Fot] Weber vs Mikuni vs SU

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Wed Oct 24 09:27:51 MDT 2018

Marty, sorry to be late on this topic. Short course on Weber's - what
makes them good is they are infinitely adjustable. What makes them bad
is they are infinitely adjustable.  Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022