[Fot] Six cylinder camshafts

Bob Kramer rkramer56 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 13:18:41 MST 2018

It was the same with PRI.  Chris Cancelli is a great guy. He moved to
Austin after some years building a sketchy reputation in Oregon. While he
was here I got to know him a little. He set up a nice shop, was doing nice
work but he simply didn't have the business acumen to make a go of it. He
added to his rep leaving a few very unhappy people behind when he escaped
Austin.

Bob Kramer