[Fot] Six cylinder camshafts

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Wed Nov 14 11:31:13 MST 2018

Yep, I’m in the same boat you are.  Wishbone has provided great parts and tremendous information - Kai has engineered and sourced some really good equipment and I would like to keep getting more.  However, the internet is loaded with similar stories to yours, and I’ve heard from several fellow racers who have been “dropped” like you and I have.
My advice to anyone would be that there’s a risk in ordering anything custom or sending in parts/engines for rebuilding.  Ordering off the website, probably ok if you don’t need technical support.  It’s puzzling, because everyone who has had a similar experience will tell you they thought they had a great relationship and communications, until suddenly they didn’t.  Heck of a way to run a business.