[Fot] engine rebuild

DPPI - Mark Craig info at dieselperformanceparts.com
Tue Nov 13 08:10:06 MST 2018

Len,

Contact Rick Cline he was National Champ in  Spits years ago. He is now I Georgia and does engines for me. Been real happy with his work too.
352-223-7178 for Rick SR.
His son is at 770-778-0843
Tell them Mark Craig Sent YA!

[http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/logo_small_dppi.png]<dieselperformanceparts.com>

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, Inc.
411 Allied Drive, Nashville, TN 37211
www.dieselperformanceparts.com<http://www.dieselperformanceparts.com/>

[http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/icon_social_facebook.jpg]<https://www.facebook.com/DieselPerformanceParts> [http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/icon_social_twitter.jpg] <https://twitter.com/PerfectDiesel>  [http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/icon_social_googleplus.jpg] <https://plus.google.com/u/0/104451046659790804057/posts>  [http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/icon_social_linkedin.jpg] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/diesel-performance-parts-inc->

Phone: 615-834-0066
Fax: 615-834-9923
Email: mark at dieselperformanceparts.com<mailto:mark at dieselperformanceparts.com>