[Fot] TR3 Front Hub Felt Seal

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Wed Nov 7 10:52:58 MST 2018

I tried the Nilos seals that Dave Bean Engineering sells.  They did not keep the grease in, at least in race situations where it is really hot.
I’m back to the felt seals.  I’ve found the ones that Nigel sells at Spitbits for my GT6 fit best, many of the others being sold are too large to be press-fit.