[Fot] Broken Diffs

vintagenick42 vintagenick42 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 19:40:23 MST 2018

Joe
Check your spam folder....thats where i usually hang out amyway.I sent a request re detroit locker parts. I need a side gear and spring for a "big" TR.
Lemme noNick in norcal

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Joe Boruch via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> Date: 11/23/18  8:29 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: billdentin at aol.com Cc: fot at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [Fot] Broken Diffs
I have a box of Detroit Locker parts sitting around that I should sell.  I think it is parts from 2 diffs, both with cracked carriers.  The internal gears are still usable, if someone is looking for parts.  Joe(B)