[Fot] 1974 SCCA ARRC Entry Forms

Brad Eells tr4abrad at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 11:47:33 MST 2018

Hello Amici,

I acquired a mint, unused 1974 ARRC Entry Form set recently. I have scanned
it and saved it as a .pdf file.

This doc is a bit bittersweet for my Spitfire. Driver Doug Brown won the F
Production Southern Pacific Division Championship for the 3rd consecutive
year. He experienced horrible luck with at least 4 ARRC apperances, one in
his TR4A at Riverside in 1968 and 3 consecutive DNF's 1971-73 in the
Spitfire, he and his wife Polly decided to attend the Americas Cup sailing
event instead.

Doug was quite a sailor and competed with a guy named Kas Kastner.

Contact me if you would like a copy. As Huell Howser used to say, 'We'll
send it to you right away!'

Cheers,

*Brad Eells*
*Chino CA*