[Fot] Flat towing a Vitesse

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 08:22:31 MDT 2018

Over filling has been mentioned to me several times.

Based on the transmission issues while flat towing the odds are the
interested party will likely opt to not purchase a Vitesse as a Toad.
I think he's going to want to find something in the no muss no fuss
category.

Thanks for all the replies!

Brad