[Fot] TR6 radiators

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 06:46:03 MDT 2018

Hi Art,
Any three-row radiator is fine. I ran a 12:1 motor with a stock radiator re-cored to 3-row and it never got over 190 when ambients were in the 90's. And this setup was mostly used for autocross, so the car idled a lot and was shut off between runs. It might spike to 200 just sitting there in grid.

I also strongly recommend aluminum - Wizard Radiators and others sell a drop in for not too much money. I got mine from TRF years ago and it works great and is super light compared to the copper unit.

Regards,Bob Lang