[Fot] Mounting Hoosier Speedsters on rims

Phil Gott vfracing at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 19:12:13 MDT 2018

We’ve had mixed results. Sometimes Hoosiers have required up to 90 psi on 15x7 steel rims, other times only 45 psi needed. The lower pressure was all that was needed to mount 226-45-15 tired on 15x6 revolutions.  It probably depends on how much lubricant is used would be my guess
Phil
114 TR4A

Sent from my iPhone