[Fot] nomination

William Emery wemery at wasd.org
Thu Jul 12 06:32:13 MDT 2018

Lorne,
Thank you for the nomination. Phil and Paul, thank you for the second and third.

With the loss of both my parents in a 11 week span, this year has been crazy and very difficult. The Kastner Cup weekend is fortunately behind me and the reset button has been pressed. The issue was a starter and kill switch. The fast turnaround would not been possible without Lorne's professional expertise and his willingness to make the TR7 his first priority this week. Thank you, Lorne.

I look forward to being part of the FOT community.
All the best,
Bill Emery