[Fot] nomination

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 11 05:22:12 MDT 2018

I'll second this nomination, I knew Bill's father from the late 60's and
re-acquainted with him in the last 10 years. Raced his TR3A for 50+ years.
At the Kastner Cup I met his son; also Bill, and had some wonderful
remembrances of his father.
Lorne, you need to submit his email address to get him on the list.
JVV