[Fot] For the good of the order...

Bill Dentinger billdentin at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 17:06:40 MDT 2018

Amici...

Sadly, I've hung my Nomex on the hook.  I no longer race.

But I feel a duty to echo Vintage Motorsports recent email tout celebrating VSCDA's 40th Annual Summer Party at Grattan Raceway, August 17th to 19th, 2018.  I probably participated in the first 35 of those, although probably crewing for Tony Drews in the last one I attended.  I remember when that event was called, "The Vintage Grand Prix au Grattan".  I raced at thirty-nine different venues, but Grattan Raceway, just Northeast of Grand Rapids, Michigan was always my favorite.

It is absolutely perfect for our cars.  If you've not raced Grattan Raceway, I strongly urge you to consider this event.

Bill Dentinger