[Fot] Does anybody know the following drivers?

Kenneth Knight kknight at klaenv.com
Fri Dec 7 09:04:08 MST 2018

In the December issue of Victory Lane there is a race report on the SOVREN
Fall Finale at Pacific Raceway in Washington.  Group 1 & 2 included the
following Triumph drivers.

C. Michel, CP TR6

M. Mehl, DP TR4

J. Quick, DP TR-4A

B. Scott, DP GT-6

B. Cornell, Spitfire

If any of you are on FOT, or if someone knows them, I would like to invite
them to tow south for the Kastner Cup race at Buttonwillow in May!  The
great Pacific Northwest is not that far, just a straight shot down I-5.
Don't let the great Pacific Northwest down, come race with us!

I will be in Portland, OR the week of Dec. 10th.  Are there any FOT racers
in that area?  If so please contact me.

There will be a Kastner Cup website coming soon.  We are just waiting for
some details to be finished and the site will go up!

Cheers, Ken

2019 Kastner Cup

Race Chair