[Fot] 89MM piston question

Bob Kramer rkramer56 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 13:17:50 MDT 2018

I've always used 87 MM due to the rules but everybody else seems to be
using 89. The procedures are the same so It'll be the same. I blew a head
gasket last time out, compression into the cooling system and blew off the
bottom hose. I guess it wasn't tight enough, and scuffed two pistons
before I could shut it down.

Bob Kramer