[Fot] D-Type Overdrive Recommended oil

M&M Hado mhado at att.net
Tue Aug 21 08:53:14 MDT 2018

Joe,

Not sure if anyone answered you yet but I always use 85-90W GL-4
non-synthetic oil.  The GL-4 is easier on the brass/bronze components.  The
NAPA brand is StaLube 85-90W.  O'Reilly also has a 140W GL-4 if you want a
heavier choice.  Moss also carries the Dynolite brand in a straight 90W GL-4
for $10 a quart.

Mike