[Fot] Race Seat

John H. Hasty jhasty at mhc-law.com
Mon Aug 13 20:37:35 MDT 2018

I must not have sent to all, but Steve points out the problem of buying an off the shelf seat...as I pointed out, Baker will custom make a seat that fits you, just like they do for the NASCAR guys, I guess the problem is you have to come to their shop in Charlotte; but there must be other shops that do the same thing... find one.

Sent from my iPhone