[Fot] Ken Gilanders

Kenneth Knight kknight at klaenv.com
Mon Oct 9 11:55:35 MDT 2017

Ken was a fine man and a real racer.  I had the privilege of getting to go
to a Phoenix race with him while I was building my car.  He prepared a very
fast TR-3 and it was a real work of art.  Ken also had a million interesting
stories; he was a cop, a mayor, a city councilman of his town on top of
running British Frame and Engine.  In short, Ken was a character.  He was
generous with his time and advice and when you had a problem he was a go-to
resource on Triumphs.  His last few years must have been tough but the last
time I spoke to him he was still the same old Ken, full of TR stories and
racing advice.

I will miss Ken for many reasons.

Ken Knight