[Fot] 2017 Kastner Cup - Registration Now Open!

billdentin at aol.com billdentin at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 13:32:37 MST 2017

Right!  I would not dilly dally around booking accommodations.  While there are a considerable number of hotel options in the same area as the host hotel, that Father's Day weekend always provided a hotel room shortage for VSCDA's Blackhawk Vintage Classic.  I forget what the conflict is, but I think it is either an annual dog or horse show in the area.

There's also two or three hotels down in the South Beloit area.  They are actually a bit closer to the track, but not as nice as the host hotel.  The Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites is nice.

A third option is Rockford, Illinois (twenty-five minutes +/- south).  Select a hotel close to the I-90 exits.

Bill Dentinger