[Fot] Tire sized

Henry Morrison dos_gusanos at msn.com
Tue Jul 11 13:34:17 MDT 2017

If you're going with any of the LS series engines,  you'll definitely want the 7's!

Seriously, legal only exists in one's mind.  I took off and sold a perfectly good set of Alloy wheels and went back to wire wheels.

when you have cars with straight cut gear sets, ford rear axles, five speed gearboxes instead of overdrives, Toyota brakes, chopped out fenders, why does someone have to stick with that lump of an engine when there is so much reliable LS power out there?

Cheers, Henry Morrison