[Fot] Crack in block fixable?

Mike Harmuth ofracer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 05:30:13 MDT 2017

The repair didn't hold, I felt it start to go as I was torquing it down,
failed 1st pass at under 45 Lbs. Must have been (is now) a defect in the
casting. At least it failed at home and 0 RPM and only cost me a block.

]
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/harmug/Cracked%20Block/P1019601_zpsbdd7ixwd.jpg

The Air Show took my mind off it for a few hours. The hardware and the
pilots are amazing. I thought race car drivers had a set of brass ones,
these guys and gals are in a different league.

slideshow -
http://s32.photobucket.com/user/harmug/slideshow/2017%20Air%20Show

mike h