[Fot] DCOE45 jets & chokes

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 15:36:45 MDT 2017

I have some jets & chokes for a pair of DCOE45 carbs that I've put on
ebay twice for $35, but didn't sell.

If anyone would like them for $35 plus mailing, please let me know by
the end of the week ( 8 July), otherwise they are destined for the
recycling bin.

------------
Parts to dial in your duel Weber DCOE carburetors. The chokes fit
45DCOEs only. The chokes and jets are enough for only 2 carburetors.

What's included:

  * 4 X 36 chokes (main venturis)

  * 4 X 145 main jets

  * 4 X 45F9 idle jets

  * 4 X 55F11 idle jets

  * 2 X 45 accelerator pump jets

  * 2 X 50 accelerator pump jets

  * 4 X 160 air correction jets

TeriAnn
--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*