[Fot] TR4 piston & liner life span

Greg Blake gblake58tr3 at icloud.com
Sat Oct 29 17:02:53 MDT 2016

Been racing since 2009 on the same Wiseco pistons and stock liners.  4-5 race weekends a year on the motor.

I run about 12.75:1 and shift at 6500-7000.

My usefully engine use to be limited by stock cranks. After breaking 2, I went to a billet crank.

Pistons, rods and liners have all survived the 2 broken cranks.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone