[Fot] Rover V8s

Duncan Charlton duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 18:57:00 MDT 2016

The 3.9 vs 4.0 is a head-fake on Rover’s part.  Bore and stroke is identical but there are a few other differences that matter.  Info on the differences here:
http://www.gomog.com/allmorgan/40difference.htm

The consistency of the design allowed me to use SD1 heads from a TR8 on a 4.0 block with cross-bolted mains, and use the front cover from the TR8 so I could use a distributor.

Duncan Charlton
Elgin, Texas USA