[Fot] Stutter at 4K rpm

Duncan Charlton duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 08:41:35 MDT 2016

Derek,

One final thought.  Is the carb mounted with a Weber O-ring type mount with Thackeray (helical spring) washers and lock nuts?  On the TR motor the fuel can aerate due to vibrations, so if you have it hard-mounted perhaps there’s a harmonic vibration around 4000 rpm that could be causing this.  But — that seems unlikely since it only began after the off that damaged your exhaust.

Duncan Charlton
Elgin, Texas USA