[Fot] GT6 BJ's (ball joints that is)

malaboge at aol.com malaboge at aol.com
Sat Oct 29 23:10:35 MDT 2016

Fellow Tr folkes,

Does anyone know what the angle of the GT6 ball joint stud is? A bunch-o-cars have a 7 degree angle, but I can't find that anywhere in print for the GT. I've got a sports racer here in the shop that uses that setup and needs as much help as possible with bad roll center locations and excessive camber gain. If I could ream the upper hole in the upright to allow the upper a-arm to mount a bit lower in the upright (even an eighth of an inch would help). Moving the  inner pick up may be possible, but only with a whole-bunch-o-work, so I'm trying all alternatives first.

A little off my roll center myself....
Nick in Nor Cal