[Fot] Starter Question

Charly charly at mitchelplumbing.com
Sat Dec 24 18:54:45 MST 2016

Yes, what I under stand is the solenoid isn't `pinched` into the housing very well and it moves a
little every time you engage it.  The causes one or both wire to the coil to break, we've tried
resoldering, but they break again.  I have three `broken` on my floor. My starter shop refuses to work
on them.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44

On Sat 24/12/16 10:11 AM , Bob Totten via Fot fot at autox.team.net sent: