[Fot] Rear diff seal

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Thu Aug 25 16:24:18 MDT 2016

That should work.
If mine are to leak; they more often would leak from the seals.
Double check to make sure its not coming from a seal.
If not, start over and wire wheel all your mating surfaces, clean with
brake cleaner and reapply a thin even layer of the goop and let it sit for
20 to 30 minutes. Then torque it all down. The set time should let it set
up a bit so it all doesn't mash out toward the edges.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ Racecars