[Fot] RE Crank Dampers

Brian Schirano bschirano at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 06:38:41 MDT 2016

Hi FOT'rs
RE Crank Dampers
I found two guys who do rebuilds Damper Dudes (from Bill Tobin) and Damper Doctor. The used one should get me through the Glen, and then I will get one rebuilt. Dampr Dr has a TR one out of aluminum same price as BPNW, under $200. I see a lot of stuff out thater that could probably be customized, looking at the Summit catalog there's three pages of them that could be modified I'm sure, not for me at this point.

Thanks GuysBrian 26A GT6+, 28 TR6Brian Schirano
585-305-0349 Cell
BSchirano at yahoo.com