[Fot] TR Front End Lower Arm Use

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Tue Nov 24 13:46:42 MST 2015

Well Steve,
It looks like you have all the reasons you need to move forward with this suspension mod.
I haven't made this change, but flipping the arms would lower the car and I think help avoid bottoming the shock travel too.
Put a zip tie on the shock shaft and check clearance without the spring in place before the final assembly.
This step was suggested to me by Tony G. and I'm glad that I checked. I spaced the lower shock mount to gain a little shock travel as I was very close to end of the travel.

Dave H.