[Fot] Fw: Best spectator vintage event

Sam Halkias atr6racer at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:35:02 MDT 2015

Did anybody recommend the SVRA Indy event? Great spectating including big screen TV all around the track. First one was last year and drew over 700 cars and at least 10K spectators. I know I loved both the track and the spectating.

Kas Kastner via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

When I made my recommendation of a good track to see cars and races it was
Sear's Point, North of S.F. BUT, if you want to see a great variety of cars
and really nice cars it is Road America and I guess Watkins Glen gets the
same approval. Famous tracks.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*