[Fot] Fw: Best spectator vintage event

Brian Schirano bschirano at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 07:58:18 MDT 2015

I haven't been to too many, have been a regular at the Vintage event at the Glen for years and years, I am with Jack, a favorite by default, my home track. But a few years ago I was at the biannual vintage event in LeMans FR, I belive it is second in size to the California event. I can tell you this, it filled the entire infield of that track, absolutely filled to the brim, with cars grouped by marque. Stuff I have never seen anywhere.  And then they take to ther track by same and there are vintage sprints by class if I remember right. Pretty cool. Brian Schirano
585-305-0349 Cell
BSchirano at yahoo.com