[Fot] Kastner Cup driver list & shirt update

J.C. Hassall jhassall at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 18:29:27 MDT 2015

As a reminder, the deadline for ordering shirts is 1 APR.  The shirt will
have Clark Lincoln's awesome artwork on the front and a list of drivers'
names on the back.  So, if you plan to drive and have not registered with
VRG, please let me know before 1 APR and register with them  (
http://www.vrgonline.org/events/ ).

We are approaching the required minimum shirt order but we're not there
yet, so please get your orders in ASAP or sooner.  I can accept BBQ orders
until 12 MAY, but please don't wait until the last minute.  Do as I say,
not as I do :-)

tnx

jim