[Fot] Gt6 differential failure

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Mon Jul 13 09:17:11 MDT 2015

Ah yes...Cooling.
While you have it out maybe it's worth while to see about adding a temp
gauge back there.
I think its usually done at the oil plug but I'm not sure.
That would seem to perhaps help in preventing a minor fail turn into a
major explosion.

I much enjoyed the thread about the Diff cooling options for the endurance
TR6's a while back.
I think it was Keith Files and some others discussing some of the options
for Chump car guys.
The unit was mounted in the modified wheel well if I remember correctly.
The tough part for our tiny GT6 seems to be where to put the cooler and
plumbing.
Has Anyone out there ever used an external diff cooler on a GT6?
If so, how was it set up?
Thanks!

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing