[Fot] BFE / Ken Gillanders

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 10:29:31 MST 2015

Further info.  I ordered some cometition valve springs & retainers from Ken just about a year ago.  That was after his hospital visit, and he sounded good at that time.  I received the order right on time, and my check cleared.  Unfortunately, he may have gone downhill since then.  I hope not, maybe he is just taking a winter break.  Ken is quite a guy, and a good friend and helpful technologist (is that a word?) to our hobby.  He has a lot of experience and technical knowledge, and he is always willing to share his knowledge (sometimes more than willing).  I'm saying a prayer for Ken.
Jack