[Fot] BFE / Ken Gillanders

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Sun Dec 13 09:39:53 MST 2015

Friends,

I actually spoke with Ken a few months ago. He had recently returned home from a 2 month stay in the hospital for a broken hip.

He was his usual talkative self, but perhaps feeling the effects of medication. His daughter was in the room with him and I felt he sure could have used her assistance.

I placed an order with him and never received it. I wasn't really surprised and didn't feel that further inquiry would make a difference.

Dave H.