[Fot] Race Car Brake Calipers

malaboge at aol.com malaboge at aol.com
Tue Dec 1 19:42:31 MST 2015

Folkes,

    Maybe its just me, but even "back in the day" I was always very happy with the TR's ability to go into a corner just a bit farther that the others because of the great brakes.?Any of the TR's Ive raced were all more than capable of locking up the brakes at any time with huge slicks mounted. You can put on the biggest baddest brakes available, but the car won't perform any better if it can lock the brakes up sooner than stock brakes. Now if you have to wait to get the brakes locked and the tires skidding, or it takes too much effort to do so, then you have an issue with your car, not the brake system.

my 2 cents worth...
Nick in Nor Cal