[Fot] Group 44 Inc. DVD

John bfcc at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Dec 14 03:24:14 MST 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJMuq2UL3mo

As there is no one selling copies of the Group 44 Inc. documentary in the USA or any other country yet I need to let you know the recommended last posting date from the UK is tomorrow i.e. Tuesday 15th December.  All the usual details for this and every other Triumph DVD on www.trumphdvd.co.uk or order here by clicking on the link at just £16.95 including the worldwide postal cost -

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=BW8CQK7ADLDNJ

A merry Christmas to everyone on the Friends of Triumph list.  We've had a very special year not least because of our fantastic trip to the Kastner Cup in May.  Our deepest thanks to everyone involved in that memorable event.

John C.