[Fot] Racing memories

walt walt at hot-tr6.com
Wed Jan 29 12:49:47 MST 2014

Good choice Kas. When I die my wife will have the mother of all "real guy" garage sale followed by a big party.
Walt Hollowell
Abq. NM

the end I have decided to keep everything and let someone else worry about
selling my junk. Selling it would not be fun and selling cheap
would irritate me a lot.B  Most all of it still means a lot to me, so I
think I'll just put some things up on the wall and others in a safe
location and worry about it when I get old. Again thanks for all the great
first grabs.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*
fot at autox.team.net