[Fot] Racing memories

Kas Kastner kaskastner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 12:36:49 MST 2014

Thanks to all that offered kind advice and some really good advice too.  In
the end I have decided to keep everything and let someone else worry about
selling my junk. Selling it would not be fun and selling cheap
would irritate me a lot.  Most all of it still means a lot to me, so I
think I'll just put some things up on the wall and others in a safe
location and worry about it when I get old. Again thanks for all the great
first grabs.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*