[Fot] To scroll or not to scroll

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Tue Jan 28 16:05:14 MST 2014

Chris just sent me a batch and they are just about gone.

The replacement modified scroll can be from new billet to exact dimensions and
then fit with Viton seal.

We are also remanufacturing the the old seals, although I'd rather not.

The price should be less, especially with cost avoidance of removing the
scroll.

If Kas and Chris' instructions are followed, they should not leak.

Chris' design is the new standard in replacement based on the numbers I see.

TRF has ordered a lot of them and I ship them almost every week.

My margin is from zero to very thin, just to make them accessible to as many
people as I can.

I also have a batch of Chris' HD brake piston seals. They are not cheap, but
very effective and log lasting. I have zero margin on those. Just
because.....

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648