[Fot] Sorting through things

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Tue Jan 28 15:14:59 MST 2014

It won't cost anything to consult with a couple of the auction houses that run
the collector car auctions - I think some of them offer automotive memorabilia
as well.  Barrett-Jackson's site lets you look up past auctions and results.
They have memorabilia auctions.  I'm thinking that an auction that accompanies
a race event, say something to do with Pebble Beach/Laguna Seca, may be a good
venue.