[Fot] Sorting through things

robert bownes bownes at web9.com
Tue Jan 28 15:05:42 MST 2014

I was going to say, I am an admirer of your Nissan effort as well as the
Triumph effort. I'd certainly bid on it. Have fond memories of the Nissan
cars @ Lime Rock, even though the memory John Morton flipping at the top of
the hill still scares the pants off of me. I think about it every time I
crest the hill in my FV and it comes off the ground. Come to think of it,
my Spitfire did too. <shiver>