[Fot] Test

MadMarx tr4racing at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 26 15:23:58 MST 2014

To explain more:

I have a limited volume  on web traffic.
I was wondering why year by year I get more and more trouble with the volume
I have booked but found no good reason for the high traffic of my PC.
Today I found out that the IMAP account of the mail address I use to
communicate with USA people is creating this high traffic.
I changed the address over to a POP3 account and the traffic dropped down
significantly.

I wrote that just in case anyone else has trouble with traffic on his PC.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----