[Fot] Overdrive switch

malaboge at aol.com malaboge at aol.com
Mon Feb 17 21:03:14 MST 2014

 I have tried the button in the knob, and the toggle switch just below the
knob mounted to both the side and the front of the knob. Worked ok...but a
bump in the track combined with a shift allowed the motor to see 5 digits on
the tach! (yeah the motor actually lived).  I now use a toggle switch mounted
to THE BACK of one of the steering wheel spokes. Now I cant possibly hit that
puppy by mistake and its actually quite intuitive to use.

switched at speed
Nick in Nor Cal