[Fot] GT6 Brakes.

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Aug 24 07:23:24 MDT 2014

> I've been told that going to larger MC's will lessen the
> pedal pressure but
> require a litttle more pedal travel.

It's the other way around.  Larger MC means more pedal pressure and less travel.

> I have considered ceramic
> > pads but really don't know if that would help or not.

I had a similar problem with my street TR3A many years ago.  The replacement pads required a lot more effort and did not inspire
confidence (the ones I was replacing probably had asbestos in them).  I had Ted S. reline both pads and shoes with his "Kevlar"
material and was very pleased with the result.

NFI, YMMV, etc

Randall