[Fot] TR3 upper wishbones

Home Consolidated triumphs at consolidated.net
Wed Apr 16 21:08:30 MDT 2014

That can be made to work. I do not recall all of the particulars, but I have
similar on my Tr3. You need the tr4 or later trunnions.

I may be wrong, but I believe bob Schaller's? book (More BS about TR's)
described this modification.

Ken Gano.

Sent from my iPad

> On Apr 16, 2014, at 8:17 PM, <rdavis4 at cfl.rr.com> wrote:
>
> Those are TR4-6 control arms. Longer one goes toward the front resulting in
caster you don't have with a tr3 control arm.

> Bob
>
> ---- Todd Redmond <alfetta95 at optonline.net> wrote:
>> Friends
>>
>> Would someone be so kind and take a look at a picture of my upper wishbones
for my TR3?  Go to Facebook.com/pages/Redmond-Motor-sports/299511043523697.
Problem is it's been apart for a long time and I don't know which arm goes to
the front of the car. The arms have been modified by my father years ago. I
believe, as you look at the picture, they are in the correct positions for the
drivers side. Looks like he was trying to get more castor. They have also been
slotted for camber.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/rdavis4@cfl.rr.com