[Fot] Adjusting front camber on a TR6

sherry robyn sherryjimmy6116 at att.net
Fri Mar 8 18:43:53 MST 2013

I can't find the email now but an FOTer told be me a simple way to get
negative
camber.  I believe it is to reverse the upper wishbone and I believe
it gives
approx. 2 1/2 degrees of negative camber.  Right now I have 3/4
degree of
negative camber using shims and I am getting considerable wear on
the outside
shoulder of my tires.  My TR6 is used exclusively for
autocrossing and an
occasional hillclimb with no street use.  What is the
maximum camber I should
have without causing issues?  Also, what are the
issues that start happening
with extreme camber (2 1/2 to 3 degrees)?  Thanks
for any help on this.  Jim