[Fot] Best Stromberg Carbs

Robert M. Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Wed Mar 28 07:39:14 MDT 2012

On Wed, 28 Mar 2012, Robert Deanes wrote:

> Joe Curto can help you out with the needles

Oddly enough, when I called Joe C. and gave him my engine specs, he wasn't
really able to suggest anything. I had seen a suggestion for the B1AR, so
I bought those...

Poking around a bit more on the web this morning, I got some ideas on what
to look for, but I have to measure what I have first before I will be
buying anything.

I know about the SU needles too. The fact that there are so many choices
was the basis of the query.

regards,
rml