[Fot] Battery

william r tobin william.tobin31 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 12 08:09:12 MDT 2012

Hi Marty, Jegs, Summitt, and others sell battery boxes . I think some guys
use boxes from marine/boat suppliers.
Mine's a metal box bolted to the floor behind the RR wheel. With a bolt on
lid.
I'm thinking about making one out of aluminum and TIG welding it together. I
bought a Lincoln TIG welder a while ago. And took an advanced welding class
to learn how to use it!
Let me know how you make out.
Bill
PS, I got the package. Thanks.